Compass is the only real estate brokerage brand that speaks to the next generation of luxury buyer exquisitely. This ‘next generation’ (of all ages) work in industries that have advanced far
The Winter Season
Winter is here you can feel the chill in the area coming from Pacific ocean off the bay. This week, especially today with the strong winds making a mess of all the leaves that everyone did their best to organize on the curb!
A couple of thoughts come into mind during this part of the year, especially as the season has changed from the hot summer to the chill of winter.
1. No-one can stop seasons as they are always changing, whether in nature, or in the real estate industry.
2. As we know seasons change, we know how to adapt. With fewer hours of sunlight, how and when we show/list/photograph/etc properties has to be evaluated and adjusted.
3. Winter implies dark, cold, and wet weather, accompanied by less flowers, leading us into the bloom of Spring; the best time for real estate markets.
4. Let’s plan ahead - If you are thinking of buying or selling a property, now is the time to start a conversation with us so we can guide you on the optimal time to bring your property to market or purchase.
5. Winter produces specific seasonal elements that are hard to imagine in Summer and just as those elements change, our approach to the market in different seasons change accordingly.
Let’s embrace the seasons in nature and life to the fullest. Accordingly, let’s modify our approach to real estate with the same mindset as the seasons shift and new opportunities arise.
Wishing you a great 2019 and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Kevin Kieffer